Business Development Assistant
We are currently recruiting for a Business Development Assistant.
Duties to include but not limited to: *
- Administration support to Operations and Business Development.
- Dealing with general telephone enquiries from clients and relaying onto relevant internal departments.
- Maintain / update CRM database in line with current tenders and future work.
- Liaising with clients and suppliers.
- Regular Website/social media management. Utilising social media platforms to widen the publicity of the firm.
- Completion of Pre Qualification Questionnaires.
- Attend site meetings with potential clients if requested.
- You will be in charge of following up leads.
- Identifying new business opportunities as appropriate, this may include, building relationships with key managers in client and sub-contractor companies that lead to being invited to tender for new projects.
- You will be responsible for executing the market positioning strategy, identifying new business opportunities and building long-term relationships with contractors.
General administrative tasks including filing, answering telephone, emails and general correspondence.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Strong IT skills including Word, Excel & PowerPoint.
- Business/Marketing experience.
- Great communication skills & attention to detail.
- Be able to work on your own initiative and be pro-active.
- Confident and capable of seeking out and securing new business.
- Be able to prioritise workload within a busy environment.
- Motivated to achieve, enthusiastic for Sales Administration, be organised and willing to learn.
- Construction Industry experience desirable.
You will be a primary contact for clients estimating teams, both requesting the opportunity to submit tenders and responding to their incoming request for quotations.
Hours: Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: £17,000.00-£24,000.00 per year
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday